Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Girly 1st Birthday

Hey, I'm back!  I've been kinda busy with all the hype and the projects for these past and upcoming weeks.  yay!  So today I'm taking little break from all that to show you my my latest project.

A {Girly 1st Birthday} for the sweetest and girliest little girl!  It was all about butterflies, birds and flowers in pink, lime and white.  Since it was a busy weekend for me, I wasn't able to setup the dessert table.  But Lorena's mom did a great job at it! 

So here are a few photos of all the details we made for this cute theme...

The invitation is another version of the one from my Turtle Baby Shower.  We modified the inside portion to the likes of the baby's mom.



As always, the banner is one of my favorite things. This one had all the theme icons: birds, butterflies, flowers, and of course, the number 1. I created labels for paper cups, water bottles and decorations for the paper plates. I even created covers for the party blowers.





Another cute detail was the birthday girl's hat.  It was my first time doing one of these.  Came out pretty good, right?



The final product.... Although I wasn't able to be ther to set up the tables, everything came out just as I had envisioned!  They did a great job!!!


The kid's table...



Stay tuned for more cute events...!

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable...makes me wish my soon to be 5yr old was just turning one!

    ReplyDelete