Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Parties: {Giraffe Baby Shower}

I want to share with you a beautiful baby shower that I created for one sweet customer.  It was two showers / one theme affair: Giraffes!  The mom to be loves these creatures and asked me to customize this party.  The clipart I used is from Revidevi at MyGrafico.  I then used my Cricut to cut them. 

The invitation...


I created a banner, yard signs, a door sign and centerpieces to tie everything together!

 





 

As party favors, our hostess gave out chocolate bars and special cookies made by one of her friends.  We just dressed them up!




These centerpieces have become really popular and I can see why... aren't they cute?  And those carnations are exquisite!  The giraffe print table covers were custom made for the event by someone very close to the mom-to-be.  Perfect for this affair!




No doubt, this party is one of my favorites! 
See you soon!



4 comments:

  1. PLEASE I NEED HELP!!!! I LOVE ALL OF THIS IM HAVING A BABY SHOWER IN APRIL I WANT ALL OF THIS...=)) HOW CAN I GET ALL OF THIS??
    THANKS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here! Where can I get all this???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, can someone please tell me where to get this from or how to do the invitations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so want this but substitute the green for pink having a GIRl

    ReplyDelete